Did you know?
- Over 70 million Americans suffer from bowel problems.
- Over 4000 million dollars are spent annually on laxatives in the U.S.
- 100,000 people undergo colostomies each year in the U.S.
- Colon cancer is the second leading cancer killer in the U.S.
- Over 100,000 Americans die annually due to this disease.
Many symptoms can signal problems with the GI tract, including: abdominal pain, blood in the stool, bloating, constipation, diarrhea, heartburn, incontinence, nausea and vomiting and difficulty swallowing.
We can help you get back of what your body needs.